Cosplay Cuisine: Back to the Future Dehydrated Pizza Cookies
In this episode, Rachel (Doc) and Mark (Marty) make sugar cookies to look like the dehydrated pizza in Back to the Future 2! Check it out!
"Mini Pizza" Sugar Cookies
1. Mix together 2 3/4 cup flour, 1 tsp of baking soda, and 1/2 tsp of baking powder in a small bowl.
2. Cream together 1 cup of room temperature butter and 1.5 cups of sugar for several minutes.
2. Add 1 egg and 2 Tbsp of vanilla. Beat for a few minutes.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
4. Using your hands or a small ice cream scoop, place rounded tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes in an oven heated to 375 degrees.
6. Cool on wire racks.
Decorate with red frosting, coconut flakes, and red and green candies to make them look like pizzas!