Cosplay Cuisine: Guardians of the Galaxy
Tiffany joins Rachel to make a Groot yule log for Guardians of the Galaxy!
Groot Yule Log Cake
boxed chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Beat eggs on HIGH for 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 boxed chocolate cake (or your own special cake mix!), water, and oil to the bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on LOW and then 1 minute on MEDIUM
3. Pour batter into a long, skinny pan, (like a cookie sheet) which has been lined with foil.
4. Bake in an oven heated to 375°F.
5. While cake is still warm, flip onto a kitchen towel that has a dusting of powdered sugar on it. CAREFULLY (don't burn yourself!) fold the towel over the edge, and roll up. Let cake cool for an hour.
6. Unroll cake and ice the inside with vanilla frosting . ROLL again. Then ice the outside with chocolate frosting.
7. Using a fork, drag along the cake, creating little lines in the frosting. Add a few chocolate chips into the frosting to create Groot's eyes.
8. Cut a slice and ENJOY!
9. We are GROOT!